An exciting, multi-faceted role requiring strong technical and client-facing expertise and encompassing solution architecture, business analysis, business development and project management. The role involves day-to-day running of projects for prestigious organisations across the UK at a world-leading full-service digital agency and one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Details & Package
We offer a highly-competitive package of benefits as follows:
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Pension Scheme: Available after three months
- Private Healthcare: Available depending on experience
- Gym Subsidy: Included
- Holidays: 25 days per year
- Working Hours: 0900-1730 Mon-Fri
- Location: King Street, Manchester (City Centre)
Educational & Experience Requirements
We expect candidates to hold a 2.1 or better degree in a relevant discipline from a good university and have at least three years’ experience in a similar position or a skillset that identifies they are ready to step-up to this role.
Required Skills, Attributes and Experience
- .NET (C# and ASP)
- Experience in designing/architecting technical, web-based, solutions
- Experience of working in a high pressure, reactive environment
- Ability to adapt to a reactive working environment
- Ability to work with minimal requirements and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communicator on a technical level
Desired Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Content Management Systems (CMS), most applicably in DotNetNuke/DNN
- Mobile App. Development (Android/iOS)
- React Native
- ASP.NET MVC & Razor
- REST-ful Web Services, most applicably Microsoft Web API
- RDBMS experience (preferred SQL server 2005 or later)
- Experience of working with distributed or concurrent, multi-tiered applications
- Previous experience of working in or managing Agile web projects
About the Role
At Cantarus, we believe in deploying small, highly-skilled teams to deliver our projects; this model delivers exceptional agility and simplicity, allowing us to compete with organisations many times our size and successfully implement even the most complex client requirements.
Our Consultants blend technical and client-facing skills enabling them to run smaller projects (<£50k) with arms-length involvement from senior management and to take leading roles on larger projects. This exciting role involves working with client personnel at all levels – one day you may be talking to the Marketing Director at an international company and the next to a development team at a UK charity – and is an exceptional opportunity to build all-round experience and expertise.
The role will involve:
- Working with our Directors and senior management on business development, including proposals,
- Running discovery workshops with clients to understand their requirements,
- Leading small-to-medium-size projects,
- Architecting technical solutions,
- Software development,
- Working with senior management on large projects,
You will report to our senior management and benefit from a dynamic and collaborative working environment and a strong programme of social activities organised by our Social Secretary.
We are a multi-award-winning full-service digital agency and recognised world leader – four consecutive global DNN Partner of the Year awards – in the provision of web solutions using the popular DNN Evoq content management system.
Our exceptional 25-strong team is located in our vibrant head office on central Manchester’s prestigious King Street and is key to making us one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology companies. We provide best-of-breed websites, mobile Apps and digital marketing services to many of the UK’s leading organisations including Worldpay, Institute of Directors, Stroke Association, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, WHSmith and Sports Direct.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think this job fits your profile and see yourself working at Cantarus, get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org