An exciting, multi-faceted role requiring excellent skills in client relationship and account management, project and service delivery management and team leadership. The role involves ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction through leading a new Customer Success Team comprised of the Cantarus Helpdesk team and developers dedicated to delivering support and ongoing change to existing, prestigious clients across the UK at a world-leading full-service digital agency and one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Details & Package
We offer a highly-competitive package of benefits as follows:
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Pension Scheme: Available after three months
- Private Healthcare: Available depending on experience
- Gym Subsidy: Included
- Holidays: 25 days per year
- Working Hours: 0900-1730 Mon-Fri
- Location: King Street, Manchester (City Centre)
Desired Skills, Attributes and Experience
Ideally candidates would have relevant degree-level or industry qualifications relating to IT and/or project management. Candidates should have at least three years’ experience in a similar position or a skillset that identifies they are ready to step-up to this role.
- Strong client relationship management and internal communication skills,
- Experience in managing support provision to existing clients,
- Project management expertise (Agile ideal),
- Strong commercial awareness and exposure to business development,
- Experience of working in a professional services environment,
- Self-motivated, delivery-focused and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
About the Role
At Cantarus, we believe its essential to put the same energy, resource and passion into ensuring continuing satisfaction - encompassing support and ongoing change - for our exiting clients as we put into winning and delivering projects for new ones. This role involves leading a technical team of support engineers and developers to that end.
The role will involve:
- Working with clients on a day-to-day basis to build relationships, providing support and advice, and developing new business,
- Managing the Helpdesk team to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of support tickets,
- Overseeing small-to-medium-size ongoing change projects for existing clients,
- Liaising with our Directors and senior management on business development, including proposals,
- Measuring and reporting to the senior management as regards client satisfaction.
You will report to our senior management and benefit from a dynamic and collaborative working environment, liaising with a diverse range of tier one clients and enjoying a excellent programme of social activities organised by our Social Secretary.
We are a multi-award-winning full-service digital agency and recognised world leader – four consecutive global DNN Partner of the Year awards – in the provision of web solutions using the popular DNN Evoq content management system.
Our exceptional 25-strong team is located in our vibrant head office on central Manchester’s prestigious King Street and is key to making us one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology companies. We provide best-of-breed websites, mobile Apps, hosting and digital marketing services to many of the UK’s leading organisations including Worldpay, Institute of Directors, Stroke Association, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, WHSmith and Sports Direct.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think this job fits your profile and see yourself working at Cantarus, get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org