An opportunity to join an exceptional Agile development team at a world-leading full-service digital agency where the owners are highly-technical and truly value the excellent developers and quality work required to deliver best-of-breed solutions for its prestigious clients.
Details & Package
We offer a highly-competitive package of benefits as follows:
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Pension Scheme: Available after three months
- Private Healthcare: Available depending on experience
- Gym Subsidy: Included
- Holidays: 25 days per year
- Working Hours: 0900-1730 Mon-Fri
- Location: King Street, Manchester (City Centre)
Educational & Experience Requirements
We expect candidates to hold a 2.1 or better degree in a relevant discipline from a good university and have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
Required Skills, Attributes and Experience
- .NET (C# and ASP)
- Ability to work with minimal requirements and manage multiple tasks
Desired Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Content Management Systems (CMS), most applicably in DotNetNuke/DNN
- Mobile App. Development (Android/iOS)
- React Native
- ASP.NET MVC & Razor
- REST-ful Web Services, most applicably Microsoft Web API
- RDBMS experience (preferred SQL server 2005 or later)
- Experience of developing distributed or concurrent, multi-tiered applications
- Experience with Git source control
About the Role
At Cantarus, we believe in deploying small, highly-skilled teams to deliver our projects; this model delivers exceptional agility and simplicity, allowing us to compete with organisations many times our size and successfully implement even the most complex client requirements. It does however require exceptional individuals.
We believe our development team is one of the very best in the North West and are looking to the right people to increase capacity whilst maintaining the very high standards our clients know to expect.
The role will involve:
- Full-stack web development (typically C#, ASP.NET and HTML5/CSS3 plus AngularJS),
- Working with the Scrum Agile methodology,
You will benefit from a dynamic and collaborative working environment and a strong programme of social activities organised by our Social Secretary.
We are a multi-award-winning full-service digital agency and recognised world leader – four consecutive global DNN Partner of the Year awards – in the provision of web solutions using the popular DNN Evoq content management system.
Our exceptional 25-strong team is located in our vibrant head office on central Manchester’s prestigious King Street and is key to making us one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology companies. We provide best-of-breed websites, mobile Apps and digital marketing services to many of the UK’s leading organisations including Worldpay, Institute of Directors, Stroke Association, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, WHSmith and Sports Direct.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think this job fits your profile and see yourself working at Cantarus, get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV to [email protected]