Strictly No Agencies or Freelancers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, fast-growing IT consultancy with a small, friendly and passionate team serving an enviable, multi-national client base including major global brands, government agencies and leading Not For Profit organisations. We span multiple industries including defence, finance, manufacturing, legal, healthcare and chemicals.
Our market-leading product and service portfolio includes the DotNetNuke web content management system and web application framework; VMware virtualisation and clouds; SonicWALL security solutions and bespoke development.
The role encompasses:
- Ad hoc development on the Microsoft .NET-based DotNetNuke platform,
- Work on 'shrink-wrapped' modules for DotNetNuke's marketplace,
- Other development work as required,
- Working with the business development team to scope, price and win projects,
- Assisting with support issues where appropriate,
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers,
- Working on-site with clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
This development role is targeted at a graduate with a 2:1 or better in a relevant discipline from a good university with strong C#.NET and ASP.NET skills and ideally
The successful applicant should have a passion for technology and quality whilst being comfortable doing pure development or interacting with customers on- or off-site. A smart appearance, strong work ethic, excellent communication/people skills and a willingness to learn quickly on demand are essential, as is a current, UK driving licence.
Please note that applicants must have permanent UK residency
||23rd February 2012
|| £18-25k depending upon experience
*Applicants should be aware that overtime may be required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV.