Cantarus can provide it's expertise as an independent advisor to assist clients in the tender evaluation process, typically using a team led by one of our highly qualified Chartered IT Professionals (C.I.T.P.). For such projects, Cantarus explicitly excludes itself from the provision of any goods or services within the area under consideration to ensure tender evaluation advice is entirely independent and no conflicts of interest can arise.
The benefits of independent tender evaluation can be enormous and gained for relatively little investment - often even large procurements require only a few days consultancy. For example, if the evaluation avoids erroneously investing a large sum in the wrong technology or supplier then a substantial benefit is immediately realised at little cost. However, in our experience the greatest benefits really come over the long term since it is usually having to live with the consquences of an incorrect purchasing decision that causes the greatest pain.
We can provide tender evaluation services for most aspects of IT procurement, including:
- Network infrastructure inc. servers, workstations and notebooks
- Storage hardware inc. Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage and Direct Attached Storage
- Security systems inc. hardware firewalls, anti-virus solutions and Virtual Private Networks
- Remote access solutions inc. Terminal Services, Citrix, Virtual Private Networks, SSL-VPN and Wide Area Networks (office-to-office connecitivity)
- Disaster recovery and business continuity solutions including file backup, disk image backup and load balancing
- Websites and intranets
Contact us today for a no-oligation chat about your requirements and to learn what value we can bring to the tender evaluation process at your organisation.