Cantarus and Memberwise are hosting a free digital platform selection seminar on Thursday 19th October at the Chartered Institute of Highways and Transportation. This event is exclusively available to association and membership professionals, for more information, please visit the Memberwise website.
SO, WHY ATTEND?
A new digital platform/content management system (CMS) is major investment and it will impact directly on the future privision of online member value/engagement. It therefore requires a structured and de-risked approach to ensure future success. This seminar will help as content is drawn from our statistically significant Digital Excellence 2017 survey summary report.
- Free & independent expert advice/knowledge
- Unique CMS related sector insight
- Future member engagement foresight
- CMS/Digital Platform Success Case Studies
- Free professional networking lunch
UNDERSTAND WHAT 'GOOD' LOOKS LIKE
It's critical for us to provide members with a truly personalised, engaging and value-driven online experience. This free seminar will provide you with the insight required to establish what 'good' looks like and enable you to future-proof online member focused content delivery.
ESTABLISH CHANGING ONLINE MEMBER EXPECTATIONS
Topics will include online member personalisation, unlocking online member value, enhancing online member experience, digital sector trends, key things to do before horizon searching and common mistakes to avoid.
LEARN FROM SECTOR SUCCESS STORIES
Emerging sector trends will be presented by the MemberWise Network and content will be brought to life via a presentation by the Nick David, Head of Digital at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) who will present on their recent digital journey.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Places are exclusively for professionals working for membership organisations/associations who are either horizon searching or planning to procure/select a new digital platform/content management system (CMS).
09:00 - Registration & Networking (inc. refreshments)
09:30 - Welcome & Introductions
09:40 - How to Exceed 21st Century Online Member Expectations & Demands
10:20 - Procurement & Selection - Understand What Good Looks Like
10:45 - Professional Networking Break
11:00 - Digital Member Platforms in 2020 and Beyond!
11.40 - Our Digital Platform Journey (Nick David, Head of Digital, RPS)
12:00 - Expert Q & A Session
12:15 - Professional Networking Lunch
13:00 - Close
1. An overview of online member requirements (now and the future)
2. The barriers stopping associations from optimising digital
3. Statistically significant sector insight on the trajectory of digital
4. The big picture; digital platforms are much more than just a website
5. Key things to do and know before you start looking at technology
6. Understand the essential features a credible digital platform should offer
7. Common missteps when selecting a digital platform
8. Personalised, omni-channel engagement and mobile as a key channel
9. Moving away from the reliance on email,
10. Data-driven content management and engagement strategies,
11. Unlocking the value of your USP, the member body.
12. Our Digital Platform Journey (Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
To book your place now, click here