Who We Are
Cantarus is a people-driven, full-service digital agency with a focus on developing long-term working relationships with both clients and colleagues. We deliver exceptional results by recruiting, training, and retaining the best talent in the market. In turn, we deliver exceptional value for clients by providing our people with the best tools and technologies, empowering them to make decisions and providing them with a supportive and enjoyable working environment.
We’re proud to have a multi-talented and diverse team of developers, designers, and marketers who take personal ownership of creating the perfect digital experience for our clients' audiences. Whether using state-of-the-art technologies and platforms such as React Native and ASP.NET Core, or designing exceptional user experiences via a user-centred design process, we are committed to delivering excellence for our clients.
Benefits of Working at Cantarus
- On-the-job training – Take part in regular training sessions run by our very own in-house experts alongside our formal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program with allocated training time and budget,
- Learn from working with the best - It may be a cliché, but if you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!
- Pension – Plan for the future with our generous company pension scheme,
- After-hours takeaway – Although we don't have a long-hours culture, if you fancy working late one night, have a pizza on us!
- Relaxed atmosphere – Join a friendly team who are always willing to lend a hand,
- Socialise - For those who like to mingle, we have regular company nights out as well as two five-a-side teams, a board games group, and regular squash and tennis players,
- Project launch parties - We frequently celebrate project go-lives and other major company milestones,
- Gym subsidy - Train your mind and body with 50% off your monthly gym membership fee.
For Experienced Hires
Looking to take the next step in your career? Join Cantarus where you’ll jump straight into a busy agency environment and work with our impressive client portfolio. Our recent high growth rates has meant that we are actively recruiting for the following roles:
Full-stack Developer Role
Full-stack App Developer Role (React Native)
Additionally, if you’re a developer, designer, consultant, infrastructure engineer or marketer looking for leadership opportunities, we do accept speculative applications in addition to our available roles. Please send us an email with your CV and covering letter attached.
Email Our Careers Team