Who We Are
Founded in 2003, Cantarus is a people-driven, full-service digital agency with a focus on developing long-term working relationships - with both clients and colleagues - and delivering exceptional results by recruiting, training and retaining the best talent in the market. We deliver exceptional value for our clients by providing our people with the best tools and technologies, empowering them to make decisions and providing them with a supportive and enjoyable working environment.
We’re proud to have a multi-talented and multi-national team of developers, designers and marketers who take personal ownership of creating the perfect digital experience for our clients' audiences. Whether by using state-of-the-art technical technologies and platforms such as React Native and ASP.NET Core, or designing exceptional user experiences via a user-centred design process, we are totally committed to delivering excellence for our clients.
We’re looking for graduates who can adapt to this type of environment and that can learn to provide a significant contribution to the team. Our business is built on trusting and empowering our graduates and believing that the best way to learn, is to do. You won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to build your skills, develop experience and make a real impact.
Graduate Consultant Role Graduate Developer Role Developer Conversion Course
For Experienced Hires
Looking to take the next step in your career? Join Cantarus where you’ll jump straight into a busy agency environment and work with our impressive client portfolio. If you’re a designer, developer, infrastructure engineer or marketer looking for leadership opportunities, make sure to have a look through our current openings.
For Undergraduates (Placements)
We offer a number of industrial placements each year - often backed by a final-year scholarship program for top performers - for students looking to build experience and technical knowledge during their university degree. If you’re thinking beyond your degree, we have the opportunities, training, reputation and track record with placements to give a serious boost to your future career.
Industrial Experience Placements
Benefits of working at Cantarus
- Formal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program - benefit from allocated training time and budget,
- On-the-job training – take part in regular training sessions run by our very own in-house experts,
- Learn from working with the best - it may be a cliché, but if you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!
- Pension – plan for the future with our generous company pension scheme,
- After-hours takeaway – although we do not have a long hours culture, if you fancy working late one night, have a pizza on us!
- Relaxed atmosphere – join a friendly team who are always willing to lend a hand,
- Socialise - for those who like to mingle, we have regular company nights out as well as two five-a-side teams, a board games group and regular squash and tennis players,
- Project launch parties - we frequently celebrate project go-lives and other major company milestones,
- Gym subsidy - train your mind and body with 50% off your monthly gym membership fee.