We provide a Developer Conversion Course for candidates who are interested in a career in computer science but do not have the formal qualifications to begin a career as a developer. On this course you would be part of the Customer Success team providing our clients with outstanding customer support.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and quality of work, and be able to demonstrate commitment to delivering quality customer service. Strong communication skills, a willingness to learn quickly and on demand, are all essential. We look for self-motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, capable of delivering to strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Providing quality technical support as the key contact for our clients and the Cantarus team.
- Maintaining the deployment of software builds and patches.
- Where appropriate identifying new sales opportunities with the existing client base and relaying them to the sales team.
- Testing new features and software fixes.
- Communicating progress, issues and bottlenecks via Cantarus' reporting system.
We expect candidates to hold a 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university. Relevant work experience beneficial.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in learning the latest technologies
Web Application Support Engineer > Developer > Analyst Developer > Senior Developer > Architecture Roles
Join the Team!
We're always looking for exceptional candidates who can fit into our team.