Consultants at Cantarus combine strong technical and client-facing expertise and the role encompasses solution architecture, business analysis, business development and project management. The role involves day-to-day running of projects for prestigious organisations across the world at a leading, full-service digital agency and one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our ideal candidate will be able adapt to a reactive working environment and can grow to provide a significant contribution to the team. Our business is built on trusting and empowering our graduates and believing that the best way to learn, is to do. You won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and make a real impact.
- Working with our Directors and senior management on business development, including proposals,
- Running discovery workshops with clients to understand their requirements,
- Leading small-to-medium-size projects,
- Architecting technical solutions,
- Software development,
- Working with senior management on large projects.
We expect candidates to hold a 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university. Relevant work experience beneficial.
Required Skills & Experience
- .NET (C# and ASP),
- Experience in designing/architecting technical, web-based, solutions,
- Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment,
- Ability to work with minimal requirements and manage multiple tasks,
- Excellent technical communicator,
Analyst > Consultant > Senior Consultant > Senior Leadership Roles
Join the Team!
We're always looking for exceptional candidates who can fit into our team.