We are looking for senior developers that are equally talented at back-end and front-end development and can easily slot into our talented team building a wide-range of digital solutions for myriad high-profile clients around the world.
We are looking for experienced developers that have the necessary qualifications and experience to drive best-price across our organisation. Our senior developers are responsible for architecting complex solutions for some of the UK's leading organisations and working alongside our talented consultants as technical leads on our projects. Other responsibilities for this role include mentoring other, more junior, developers, ensuring project technical documentation is completed to a high standard and code reviews are being conducted to the requisite levels.
We are looking for our senior developers to continue to extend our working culture that actively encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies, best practice and multiple programming languages. Our ideal candidate will be highly-technical, self-motivated, passionate and keen to deliver a significant contribution to the team in our fast-paced working environment.
Our business is built on trusting and empowering our people, and believing that the best way to learn, is to do, supported by comprehensive training resources within the framework of a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program. You won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and make a meaningful impact.
- Full-stack development on Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server),
- Development using the latest front-end web technologies including React and AngularJS,
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development using React Native,
- Working in and rotating (on a project-by-project basis) small, agile teams of 2 to 6 people,
- Architecting complex solutions with a key focus on performance and security,
- Maintaining code quality across the business with regular 360 code reviews, E2E Testing, and Continuous Integration & Delivery,
- Working closely with clients to map user stories to complex functionality,
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers,
- Fulfilling the role of technical lead which involves mentoring other developers, ensuring technical documentation is maintained to the highest standard and code reviews are being conducted adequately.
Candidates must hold a 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university.
Desirable Skills & Previous Experience
- C# .NET / MVC / Java / Other OO Experience
- SQL Server
- HTML / CSS / SASS
- AngularJS / React / React Native
- Git / Source Control / Docker
- Front-end & Back-end (Unit) Testing
- Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment
- Highly technical
- Self-motivated & delivery-focused
- At least one year commercial experience required; 2-3 years desirable
Competitive & negotiable based on experience.
Senior Developer > Architecture Roles / Management Roles
Download Job Specification
You can download the above job specification for online access.
Our Application Process
Click on the button to submit an application today.