We are looking for developers that are equally talented at back-end and front-end development and
can easily slot into our talented team building a wide range of digital solutions for myriad high-profile
clients around the world. Learn from a friendly and relaxed group of developers in a working culture
that actively encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge
technologies, best practices and multiple programming languages.
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate and keen to grow and thereby deliver a
significant contribution to the team in our fast-paced working environment. Our business is built on
trusting and empowering our people, and believing that the best way to learn, is to do, supported by
comprehensive training resources within the framework of a Continuing Professional Development
(CPD) program. You won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project
soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and
make a meaningful impact.
- Full-stack development on Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server),
- Development using the latest front-end web technologies including React and TypeScript,
- Working with leading .NET-based content management systems e.g. Umbraco & Kentico,
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development using React Native,
- Working in (on a project-by-project basis) small, agile teams, of 2 to 6 people,
- Maintaining code quality across the business with regular 360 code reviews, E2E Testing, and continuous integration & delivery,
- Working closely with clients to map user stories to complex functionality,
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers.
- C# .NET / MVC / Java / Other OO Experience
- SQL Server
- HTML / CSS / SASS
- Umbraco and/or other CMS experience
- AngularJS / React / React Native
- Git / Source Control / Docker
- Front-end & Back-end (Unit) Testing
- Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment
- Self-motivated & delivery-focused
- At least one-years' commercial experience required; 2-3 years desirable
What to Expect
Type: Full-time, permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday. Core hours are between 10:00am - 4:00pm
Salary: Competitive & negotiable based on experience
Location: Manchester (city centre), flexible hybrid working model (up to 3 days per week office working required)
Holiday: 25 days per annum, plus public holidays
Pension: Entry to company pension scheme after 3 months' employment; employer contribution of 5% of basic salary (on top of basic salary)
Other Benefits: Company laptop, Railcard scheme, Gym subsidy, Excellent maternity and paternity packages
Performance & Pay Reviews: Annual pay and performance reviews in June each year
On-the-job training – Access our formal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program with
allocated training time and budget,
Learn from working with the best - It may be a cliché, but if you're the smartest person in the
room, you're in the wrong room!
After-hours takeaway – Although we do not have a long hours culture, if you fancy working
late one night, have a pizza on us!
Relaxed atmosphere – Join a friendly team who are always willing to lend a hand,
Socialise - For those who like to mingle, we have regular company nights out as well as two
five-a-side teams, a board games group and regular squash and tennis players,
Project launch parties - We frequently celebrate project go-lives and other major company
Gym subsidy - Train your mind and body with 50% off your monthly gym membership fee.
Download Job Specification
You can download the above job specification for online access.
Our Application Process
Click on the button to submit an application today.