We are looking for talented people with good all-round IT infrastructure knowledge to become a member of our team, building and maintaining our multi-site VMware vSphere environment and hosted virtual machines. You will work with a friendly and relaxed team in a working culture that actively encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hands-on, and passionate about delivering a significant contribution to the team in our fast-paced working environment. Our business is built on trusting and empowering our people, and believing that the best way to learn, is to do, supported by comprehensive training resources within the framework of a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program. You won’t spend unnecessary time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and make a meaningful impact as soon as you're ready.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and extending our existing multi-site VMware vSphere environment,
- Building, maintaining and supporting both Windows and Linux virtual machines,
- Building and maintaining client solutions on public cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, etc),
- Monitoring and supporting backup operations (Veeam),
- Providing 3rd line support,
- Working with clients to design and deliver complex solutions,
- Occasional out-of-hours maintenance and support.
Desirable Skills & Previous Experience
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Azure
- Management and installation of Microsoft Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of backup and DR technologies (Veeam or similar)
- Understanding of network infrastructure components (Firewalls, switches, Load Balancers)
- Self-motivated & delivery-focused
- Understanding of container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
Competitive & negotiable based on experience.
Role Level: 2
Student Placement/Graduate > Infrastructure Engineer > Senior Infrastructure Engineer > Infrastructure Services Manager > Head of Infrastructure Services
Download Job Specification
You can download the above job specification for online access.
Our Application Process
Click on the button to submit an application today.