As a Product Delivery Consultant, your role will be to bridge the gap between the client and our technical teams, for our flagship Online Community product. Using strong communication skills, you will be liaising with project stakeholders and our clients to gather and translate project requirements for our product development team and organise and execute project implementations using our Jira-based, Agile, delivery methodologies.
In addition to day-to-day project management, some of the role incorporates various degrees of client-facing activities with our 90+ customers.
Our team is a friendly bunch, and we encourage everyone to ask questions to learn, but also to enhance our method of work - just because it's always been done that way, doesn't mean it's the right way! Our ideal candidate will be able to adapt to an ever-evolving working environment and be ready to take ownership of the role - shaping it to match your skillset and pushing yourself to learn more every day.
- Lead the delivery of online community projects with clients in the membership sector,
- Manage relationships with all project stakeholders, both internal and external, to elicit project requirements, confirm internal technical work orders, and help to run our projects successfully,
- Use our Jira-based project management software to translate and input project requirements to implement these on the projects,
- Act as our clients' advocate during the project implementation, ensuring they are satisfied and kept informed during the various project implementations.
- Knowledge of software and software delivery methodologies; previous project management experience is preferred,
- Online community fluency as reflected in previous experience as an online community manager 'platform runner' for a leading online community platform, especially Discourse Forums,
- Previous experience within the NfP/Membership sector or with a company that has a concept of membership and member services delivery, ideally within a digital services, membership, or marketing team,
- A high-level understanding of secondary technologies underlying successful online communities including websites, API integrations, and similar,
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving working environment,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Rapport building,
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English,
- Self-motivated & delivery-focused,
- Knowledge of Agile project management and associated tools (e.g. Jira or Trello) is desirable but not required,
- Basic fluency in CSS, HTML and other front-end website languages and SQL are desirable but not required.
What to Expect
Type: Full-time, permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday. Core hours are between 10:00am - 4:00pm
Salary: Competitive & negotiable based on experience
Location: Manchester (city centre), flexible hybrid working model (up to 3 days per week office working required)
Holiday: 25 days per annum, plus public holidays
Pension: Entry to company pension scheme after 3 months' employment; employer contribution of 5% of basic salary (on top of basic salary)
Other Benefits: Company laptop, Railcard scheme, Gym subsidy, Excellent maternity and paternity packages
Performance & Pay Reviews: Annual pay (after 12 months) and performance reviews
On-the-job training – Access our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program with
allocated training time and budget,
Learn from working with the best - It may be a cliché, but if you're the smartest person in the
room, you're in the wrong room!
After-hours takeaway – Although we do not have a long hours culture, if you fancy working
late one night, have a pizza on us!
Relaxed atmosphere – Join a friendly team who are always willing to lend a hand,
Socialise - For those who like to mingle, we have regular company nights out as well as two
five-a-side teams, a board games group and regular squash and tennis players,
Project launch parties - We frequently celebrate project go-lives and other major company
Gym subsidy - Train your mind and body with 50% off your monthly gym membership fee.
Download Job Specification
You can download the above job specification for online access.
Our Application Process
Click on the button to submit an application today.