Cantarus Shortlisted for The Drum Recommends Digital Awards 2020
2 min read
Cantarus is proud to announce they have been shortlisted not once, but six times for The Drum Recommends Digital Awards 2020.
The Drum Recommends helps brands to choose agencies based on client ratings. Each year, the ratings are used to identify which agencies are the highest rated in digital, and these agencies are then recognised via The Drum Recommends Digital Awards. Winning can only be achieved through the high regard of clients, demonstrated via the ratings, with no entry forms or submission process involved.
Cantarus is shortlisted in the following six categories:
- Service Delivery – for their ability to deliver top-quality services meeting strict deadlines and requirements.
- Client Service – for delivering outstanding customer service and excellent digital solutions for clients.
- Effectiveness – for producing best-in-class results.
- Mobile – for their membership mobile app platform, MemConnect.
- Usability – for meeting client goals effectively and efficiently.
- Web Design – for creating beautiful websites for clients across a variety of industries.
With a current Net Promoter Score® of +83, receiving three award nominations for The Drum Recommends Digital Awards further echoes the strong relationships Cantarus has built with clients for more than a decade.
Mike Cundall, COO at Cantarus, said:
“We’re absolutely thrilled to have been nominated for a whopping six different Drum Recommends awards – particularly as the awards are completely based on independent client feedback. We’re very grateful to have such wonderful clients who have taken their time to provide great feedback for us. This is a huge accomplishment for team Cantarus, and we look forward to the virtual celebrations next month!”
Winners will be announced on 21st October 2020 at 4pm GMT via a free live online ceremony during the Agencies4Growth Festival.
For more information about Cantarus, contact [email protected]