Cantarus is an Official Digital Excellence (2021) Research Champion
1 min read
Cantarus has been named an Official Digital Excellence (2021) Research Champion.
The MemberWise Network represents over 8,500 professionals working in circa 3,000 membership
organisations and associations. Cantarus is a MemberWise Recognised Supplier and Official MemberWise Partner.
MemberWise has just launched its digital-focused research project that will enable membership
organisations and associations to benchmark on the following critical areas:
• Goals Challenges and Strategy
• Member Engagement Measurement/Scoring
• Online Personalisation/Automation
• Member Value and ‘Digital Only’ Memberships
• Online Services, Online Communities & Mobile Apps
• Virtual AGMs/Events/Conferences
• Online Learning, CPD, and Assessment/Examinations
• Data, Web Analytics, Websites/Integration/Hosting
• CRM/Membership Databases/AMS
As Official Digital Excellence 2021 Research Champions, we strongly encourage you to take part in this high-profile research project.
In return for completing the online survey, you will receive an advance copy of the Digital Excellence Research Report (2021), you will be among the first to establish new and emerging digital-focused trends, and you could also win one of two £250 John Lewis vouchers!
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and your individual response will remain strictly private and confidential. You have until 31 March to get involved. Take part in the online survey here.
To find out more about Cantarus’ service offering, contact [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: @cantarus
Find out more about MemberWise: www.memberwise.org.uk