We are looking for Developers that are equally talented at back-end and front-end development and can easily slot into our team of talented developers that have built a wide-range of digital solutions for a number of high-profile clients across the world. Learn from a friendly and relaxed group of developers that allow you to deepen your existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies and languages.
Our ideal candidate will be able adapt to a reactive working environment and can grow to provide a significant contribution to the team. Our business is built on trusting and empowering our graduates and believing that the best way to learn, is to do. You won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and make a real impact.
- Full-stack, .NET C# development, using our various technology stacks including the Umbraco CMS,
- Working with the latest front-end technologies including TypeScript and React,
- Use of HTML and CSS to transform our creative design concepts into technical solutions for our clients,
- Assisting with client support issues where appropriate,
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers,
- Working directly with our customers across a multitude of projects.
We expect candidates to hold a 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university. Relevant work experience beneficial.
We will also consider applicants via our partnership with Northcoders.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- C# .NET / Java / Other Object Oriented Experience
- HTML / CSS
- React / React Native
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment
Developer > Analyst Developer > Senior Developer > Technical Architect
join the team!
we're always looking for exceptional candidates who can fit into our team.