We offer unique opportunities for students looking to improve the value of their university degree with real-world experience. Learn from a friendly and relaxed group of developers that allow you to deepen your existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies and languages.
Our ideal candidate will be able adapt to a reactive working environment and can grow to provide a significant contribution to the team. Our business is built on trusting and empowering our graduates and believing that the best way to learn, is to do. You won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and make a real impact.
- Support projects for world-renowned clients,
- Opportunity to work on-site with clients,
- Working on internal DNN modules,
- Assisting with support issues where appropriate,
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers,
Currently studying a Computer Science (or related subject) degree and expecting to achieve at least a 2:1 classification.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- C# .NET / Java / Other OO Experience
- HTML / CSS
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment
Join the Team!
We're always looking for exceptional candidates who can fit into our team.